Wednesday, November 2, 2011

la run

Today I went for a run for the first time since we bought our house in Voglers Cove. Actually, it was more a jog...or a jumpy walk, but none the less I survived and enjoyed it for the most part. I have to say though that the right clothing is everything. My sweater was bouncing all over the place, my stretchy pants kept falling down or creeping up and tying my hat around my chin was the only way my headphones would stay in. 5 minutes running-3 minutes fidgeting and so on. I will try again tomorrow with a few wardrobe modifications and take a picture when I reach the ocean, it was brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, I had no idea where it would lead almost two years ago when I started, I gained confidence, learned how to connect better with people and hopefully have become a better writer. It's a grand adventure, enjoy

    ReplyDelete