Friday, November 4, 2011

say what

Day 2 going for a run, skipped yesterday even though it was a beautiful day. Thursdays I usually try and make it for a gymstick class, which I decided to do instead and it proved to be a wicked class (thanks Sarah and Denise for great and entertaining fitness) Today was easier since my clothes weren't fighting against me, but I learned that I am not nearly in the shape I need to be to run any real distance. I will try and keep running the route I do now and hopefully I'll see a difference in my endurance and try something more challenging. I do need some new running shoes and socks, and I am hoping to find some earmuffs with built in headphones-just for fun :) Oh and just for anyone who cares, Vampire Diaries last night was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment