Friday, November 18, 2011

the story of my life

Greetings! It's been a few days since I last checked in and sure enough I've been lazy like a cat the entire time. It's almost like I sabotage myself just when things are starting to become routine. Other than the heavy rain last week and some sprinkles today, I could have very well gone for a run or something of the like. Fortunately over the years I have learned not to hold a grudge against myself for the past I cannot change, and move forward. I did have a slight run in with the Bulk Barn though... long story short, my belly is now $8 of candy richer. I have such healthy eating habits most of the time, and is why I usually like a well deserved treat come my day off. This usually turns into an all day junk food rehab, which is saddening after all I've accomplished earlier in the week. I am a total believer that everything is ok in moderation and my overeating probably is a deep seeded issue I've always had. Not beating myself up mentally about it is something that has taken me years to conquer and anyone who really knows me well understands how far I've come. Very proud of myself, and this is just another chapter.

1 comment: